Product & Solutions
- FILLER LIQUID
- BEVERAGE MIXER
- START OF LINE
- END OF LINE
Let's help you!
Call us: +91-22 4333 3200 / 01 / 02
Marol MIDC Industry Estate, Andheri East, Mumbai,
- ELECTRONIC CONTROLS - PLC FROM GE FANUC, TOUCH SCREEN COLOUR TFT 12.5 INCH DIAGONAL WITH HIGH GRAPHIC RESOLUTION DISPLAY (OPTIONAL).
- PIPES AND JOINTS WITH HIGH WELDING QUALITY BY MEANS OF AUTOMATIC ORBITAL WELDING MACHINES.
- PHD from reputed manufacturers
- Brix accuracy: +/- 0.1/2 Deg.
- Maximum carbonation: 12 grams / ltr.
|MODEL OF MIXOMATIC|
|1||Mix-O-Matic - 2 (Max. beverage output: 2 KL / Hr.)|
|2||Mix-O-Matic - 2.5 (Max. beverage output: 2.5 KL / Hr.)|
|3||Mix-O-Matic - 3 (Max. beverage output: 3 KL / Hr.)|
|4||Mix-O-Matic - 4 (Max. beverage output: 4 KL / Hr.)|
|5||Mix-O-Matic - 4.5 (Max. beverage output: 4.5 KL / Hr.)|
|6||Mix-O-Matic - 5 (Max. beverage output: 5 KL / Hr.)|
|7||Mix-O-Matic - 6 (Max. beverage output: 6 KL / Hr.)|
- Mixing De aerated water with syrup means of a Pneumatic mixing valve with Orifice - Screw gauge control.
- The Water & Syrup tank head pressure to be controlled, to control the flow.
- The mixed Beverage falls in the mix tank. The final Brix to be measured before the filler.
- Mixing ratio and flow can be precision controlled by screw gauge manually.
- There are 5 tanks namely Syrup, Water, Mix.Pre-carbonation, Carbonation tank.
- Each tank has a view glass with a level probe from E&H Germany.
- The control of flow from each tank is by means of level balancing by pumps transfer of beverage from one tank to another depending
on levels and demand from the filler.
- The chilled beverage from the PHE is sprayed by means of a special spray Nozzle into the carbonation tank which has a number of perforated plates, this liquid is split in to a thin film. This tank is pressurized with CO2 via a PID valve which maintains the Co2 pressure as set in the controller, to achieve accurate carbonation level.