Rotary Magazine Fed HotMelt Labellers
- Simple Technology with hot glue spray system, no glue rollers, Servo system and user friendly operating system.
- Pre cut labels are fed in a simple magazine thus avoiding the complex cutter system & servo motor controls.
- Machine has the most sophisticated gluing system in the world consisting of a glue tank, spray nozzles & slot die system.
- The height adjustment of the magazine as well as the slot die & the spray nozzles is by means of a hand wheel. An encoder unit from Kubler indicates the exact location of the bottle, during change overs data in a recipe for different bottle sizes can be quick & easily fed in.
- No Web tension control system required.